Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Top Five Designer Handbag Styles of 2007

Designer purses and designer handbags are always popular in general, but the fashion trends change from year to year. 2007 has been a great year for designer purses and we've had some great looks. What were the top fashion trends in designer purses this year? Well, I did a small online survey to find out which types of designer purses ranked the highest this year. Here are my results.


Top Five Designer Purse Fashion Trends of 2007




1) The Metallic designer handbag -
click on the image to rent this designer handbag


metallic designer handbags

2) The Mini designer handbag
- click on the image to rent this designer handbag

mini designer handbags

3) The Patent Leather designer handbag
- click on the image to rent this designer handbag


patent leather designer handbags


4) The Clutch designer handbag
- click on the image to rent this designer handbag
clutch designer handbags 5) The Convertible designer handbag
- click on the image to rent this designer handbag
convertible designer handbags


Although I have to admit, that I love the clutch handbag more than the others, I think 2007 has been a great year for designer purses and fashion trends. I'll be excited to see what 2008 has to offer.


Have an opinion? You know I'd love to hear it. Leave me a note in the comment section below.


-Kate

7 commentaires :

JesieBlogJourney said...

Katie,
You're very innovative to come out with this renting concept. I'm sure you will do well with more public awareness.

Oh yes, I have faved you. Thanks.

Trading tips said...

Great concept and it's cheap enough on top of it.

Antoine said...

Thanks to both of you. I really appreciate the comments :)

low cost design hotels said...

Katie I know you work well !

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris

The Truth said...

Do you have or carry any Harajuku Lovers bags or purses?

Ninja Mum said...

One need not worry about the quality of replica purses
. There is no compromise done in the field of quality for the reduction of price. The replica purses have almost the same quality.
No one can differentiate a Replica purses from an Original one by just looking at it.