Monday, October 15, 2007

Let's Go Tartan!

With the winter months almost upon us, we are continuing our discussion on winter purses and designer handbags for this frigid season (well frigid for those of us not lucky enough to live in a place with a warm winter). At least for me, the winter season is all about accessorizing, especially with scarves, gloves/mitts and the perfect tartan handbags to match?

Tartan handbags are springing up on runways and in stores everywhere this winter season. While the look has been around for centuries, originating in Scotland, it has only been recently that it has taken off on winter purses.

Top Three Sexy Tartan Handbags

1) Barbour Tartan Handbags
-This designer handbag is a fantastic choice for students or other people on the go. It's larger size allows for easy carrying of items like laptop computers or files for work. Even pack your lunch!Bourbon tartan handbags
2) Vivian West Tartan Handbags - Coin Purse
- I love coin purses and this tartan coin purse is no exception. Great look, and just the right size to store all of that loose change without worrying about space.
Vivian West tartan coin purse
3) Dooney-Burke Tartan Handbags
- This tiny tartan handbag is absolutely adorable with its chain handle and lighter tartan colouring. Perfect for any occasion and just the right size to fit everything you need, this winter purse is an excellent choice.
dooney-burke tartan handbags


I have to admit that I think the coin purse is my favourite of these three. Probably because I absolutely adore a cute coin purse. What is your favourite of these winter purses? Let me know by leaving me a comment.

Check back tomorrow for more on winter purses!

-Katie

7 commentaires :

Valley Girl said...

I'm lovin' the cute little coin purse!

Lori said...

Nice site! I like yout style! Best of luck to you~

Antoine said...

Thanks guys!
I love the coin purse too for sure and Lulu, love the site :)

-Kate

Paz123 said...

Nice bags!! At CouponAlbum site I have seen many coupons on handbags...

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ninja Mum said...

One of the major roles that it is playing now a day is to give a styling effect to all the women. Purses have become an integral part of a woman's style. The style statement now a day is noted through purses and handbags.
This is the reason that women have to turn towards the stylish and elegant, but costly branded replica purses
.

shopdeparis said...

I and my friends have impressed a lot, great work! Nice bags! I like It...