Friday, October 12, 2007

SCOTT creates the new handbag goggle

With winter around the corner, I thought it would be a good time to start discussing all of those great winter accessories for those of us who live in places where winter is full force (I'm a Canadian, so winter accessories are extremely important in my world)... I know, normally we're a designer handbags only kind of blog, but hey, this new product is called the SCOTT handbag, so technically we're not off topic here. Or at least I like to think so.



scott handbag goggles
I don't really know a lot about SCOTT products, but being an avid skiier and a newfound designer handbags addict, I think this winter season I am going to want to own accessories like these. The SCOTT handbag is the accessory above all other accessories in my opinion. Not only are these goggles unbelievably chic, but it is also completely practical and a high quality product. There's nothing quite like looking your best when hitting the slopes.




scott handbag goggles
scott handbag goggles



The SCOTT handbag is a limited edition product, which will be sold worldwide this winter season. If you are interested in picking up this sexy accessory, check out the SCOTT website at http://www.scottusa.com/

What do you think about winter accessories? I'll be writing a series of articles about them next week, so hit me with your opinions and we'll discuss them here.

-Katie

3 commentaires :

Grace Labado-Orzal said...

thanks for visiting my site... nice handbags.. i love the design!!..

Valley Girl said...

Its v. Dior-looking, no?

Ninja Mum said...

Replica purses
are exact copies of the branded purses, but come at a very low cost which almost everyone can afford. The looks and the elegance which original Branded purses have are also present in the replica purses.
The quality and the looks of the replica bags are exactly like the original ones.